“You\mailer” refers to you, the website user. “We\Speaker Format” means Al Maqala. “Users” refers to site users generally and/or individually as the context indicates. We handle all personal data and user-related information in full compliance with all relevant privacy protection legislation.
What do we do with the information we gather about you?
When you enter user data, you agree that we retain your user information through us or through the services of a third-party company that processes this information on our behalf.
- Carrying out market research, including statistical analysis of user activity, which we may offer to third parties in an impersonal and holistic manner;
- Enabling us to meet all the legally binding requirements; and
- Sending you periodic communications (which include emails) about specifications, products, services, events, and special offers.
We may disclose your user information to a third party:
- For the third party to send you periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, events and special offers on our behalf;
- In the event that we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your user information to the potential buyer or seller of such business or property;
- In the event that a third party owns all or most of our assets, in which case your user information that you have provided to us would belong to the third party as part of the transferred assets; and
- In case we have to disclose or share your user information in order to: a) comply with legal obligations; b) apply or implement terms and conditions and/or any other agreements; or c) protect our rights, property, safety, and customers, or other users.
- We may disclose your user information to any of our affiliated companies, which may include our subsidiary companies and our holding companies, wherever these companies are located in the world and for any reason.
You can inform us of any updates and modifications you make to the user information that we previously collected by using the feedback form link in the Contact Us section of the website.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, and events by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our newsletter.
Please note that we will not disclose your user information to a third party to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent.
You should be aware that information and data can be collected automatically by using cookies. Through these cookies, basic information used by the website is stored in order to determine the frequent uses of the site. For example, retrieve your name if it was entered previously. We may use this information to track activity and collect aggregate data in order to improve the site, target ads and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such ads.
These cookies are not incorporated into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information using cookies, you can follow a simple procedure through most browsers, which enables you to refuse the feature of enabling cookies. However, you should note that the services offered to you personally may be affected if you choose to disable cookies.
Protect your user information
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet safely is not entirely guaranteed. While being fully committed to protect your user information, we cannot guarantee the security of submitting your user information to the website. Any data you may submit, including your user information, is done at your own risk.
From our end, we are aware of the industry standards and use security applications to protect user information from any illegal breach or misuse. Therefore, when we use user information, we implement industry standards and security specifications procedures to prevent unlawful access to user information.
For inquiries or comments about this policy, please contact us.